TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A FLEXIBLE METHOD OF SENDING AND RECEIVING PARCELS BY USING UPS ACCESS POINTS.
Access Points are a network of convenience and grocery stores throughout the UK that have been authorised by UPS to accept their parcels. Depending on store opening times this can give you the benefit of long opening hours in which you can drop off or collect a parcel.
Many Access Points are open during the weekend too, which gives you even more options and convenience.
By using an Access Point you will be getting the same CSM rates, services and customer care, but without having to wait for a collection to be made. Instead you are able to drop your labelled parcel
Benefits of using Access Point
- No need to book collections on the system
- No need to call to check if a collection has been booked
- No need to wait for a driver to turn up
- Can drop off/pick up on a Saturday or even a Sunday
- Can drop off/pick up on way to work/way home/lunchtime
- Still benefit from CSM rates and service
If you’d like to take advantage of Access Points then give your nearest CSM branch a call, we’ll be happy to help